Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Mini Maple Sugar Cones

Taste the  pleasures of these
sweet mini cones.
Made with Quebec Maple Syrup,
marshmallows and goodies
that are sure to satisfy children
 and adults alike.

Ingredients:
1/2 lb Butter
3 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Maple Syrup
1 can sweetened condensed Milk
1 1/2 cups Minature Marshmallows
Mini Cones (I bought mine at Maxi Store)
We made 72 cones with this recipe.
*********
Sabrina, my grandaughter placed a marshmallow 
in each cones.(Optional)

  • To hold these pointed cones in place, 
    we had to come up with a plan,
    An oven rack did the trick.
    I placed a box under each end of 
    the oven rack to elevate it and
    a piece of parchment paper 
    under to catch any spills.

INSTRUCTIONS
Melt butter over low heat:
Add Brown Sugar, Maple Syrup and
add the Condensed Sweetened Milk
Mix well and boil over medium high heat
 for 5 minutes
Stirring frequently...
Remove from heat  and add the marshmallows
mix until completely blended
 Sabrina and Mathieu 
decorate the cones. 

We used what we had on hand,
 coconut, chocolate and candy sparkles.
Decorate before they harden.

I filled them with a large spoon.
A small ladle works well also.


Let harden a few hours




fun to make
Great to give as gifts.
My daughter will take some
into her work and treat the staff.





Enjoy!

I made these with the flat bottom cones also.
to view my blog click here


thanks for visiting my blog. xo

all pics are my sole original property